4 Apr 2013

Blah... meh... pffft...

I am so not feeling it today. Everyone can fuck right off. It's also snowing again. Seriously, AGAIN!!!

And I want burger or steak or anything protein-rich. I am grumpy and... oh.

Oh.

Hormones.

Ok, I'm gonna enter the bitchy phase of this month with much grace and love and ... pffft, everyone can fuck right off.

I didn't do my food plan this morning, I ate more snacks then I wanted and nothing seems to hit the spot. And we don't have red wine in the house. I mean, it's 5:23 and I am theoretically still working, but who would deny a pre-menstrual woman on the verge of turning into a raging angry bull a glass of red wine during the last minutes of her work day, huh? HUH????

But actually, I think it would be too sloshy in my belly. Like when I eat soupy soup (not the thick, stick to the spoon, only slightly thinner than mash soup), and then drink fluids, I feel sloshy.

Hah, I just remembered that I did a booze run the other night, when I cooked the frittata for the British Boy, and I wasn't sure if he'd like white wine or beer with it, so I got shitloads of different ales (erm, ok, I got 4 different ales, not shitloads) and a bottle of white. I say fuck the slushiness, will just have to eat more carbs at dinner. I'm on the beer - Badger to be precise. TASTY.



I have to admit, it's ingenious marketing to both men and women. I mean, it's called Champion, so it will clearly appeal to the guys, for who wouldn't want to be associated with a champion and - it gets better - it has a horse on it. Seriously, which woman can resist a bottle with a horse on it?!? Tastes pretty awesome too.

Ok, that's it from me  - and yes, I am a commitment to balance. Still.

No comments:

Post a Comment